The Children's Museum of Memphis creates memorable learning experiences through the joy of play in hands-on exhibits and programs.
• The intersection of play and hands-on learning
• A positive impact on the community
• A positive family experience
• A complement to classroom education
• Excellent customer service
• Nurturing appropriate partnerships in the community
• Following the best practices of the children’s museums field
Incorporated in 1987, the museum is a private, nonprofit (classified as a 501(c)(3) organization) educational children’s museum.
Children play to learn! Adults learn to play again!
American Alliance of Museums (for Accreditation)
Alliance for Nonprofit Excellence
Association of Children's Museums
Greater Memphis Chamber
Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau
Tennessee Association of Museums
Tennessee Department of Tourism