Membership Benefits, Security Policies & Rules
- Both adults listed on the membership card must live in the same household.
- Any infant over the age of 3 months must be included in the membership at the time of purchase.
- Please present your membership card at check-in along with a government-issued photo identification. For verification purposes, your name and address must be the same on both IDs.
- For safety, your child must be supervised at all times by the adult(s) listed on the membership card.
- There are no situations when a child or other guests can be dropped off or left unsupervised during any museum visit. They must be accompanied and supervised by the adults listed on the membership card.
- Memberships are nontransferable. This includes relatives, friends or children listed in the membership.
- Membership fees are nonrefundable.
- Museum memberships cannot be used for group admission or birthday parties. If a member is part of the group or party, they will be included in the attendance count.
- H2Oh! Splash Park, Outdoor PlaySpace, Bankshot Basketball and the Memphis Grand Carousel are included in your yearly membership as well as discounts on special event tickets.
- Member receive free parking.
- The museum reserves the right to revoke any membership privileges if necessary.
- Membership fees and benefits are subject to change.
Membership fees and benefits are always subject to change without notice!