Membership Benefits, Security Policies & Rules
- The adult person(s) named on the membership card from the member household MUST BE PRESENT during each visit. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Members will be asked for government-issued photo identification when their membership card is presented. Name and address on ID must match membership card. Memberships are intended for the named family and their guests. Members are NEVER allowed to share their membership with another household or family.
- MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE FOR ANY REASON! Passing a membership card to a non-member relative or friend or bringing in guests and leaving is never allowed. All memberships are issued in the name of the adults in the household – Children are not listed on the membership card and therefore cannot use the card without the named adult being present. BOTH ADULTS LISTED ON THE MEMBERSHIP CARD MUST LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD.
- A museum membership cannot be used for group admission or birthday parties. Museum members are part of the group or party and will be included in the attendance count.
- The museum reserves the right to revoke any membership privileges if it is deemed in the best interest of the organization. Membership fees and benefits are always subject to change without notice! Membership fees are never refundable!
- Unlimited admission to the museum, H2Oh! Splash Park, Outdoor PlaySpace, Bankshot Basketball and the Memphis Grand Carousel for one year for the number of people admitted by your level of membership.
- Includes discounts on special event tickets. Camps and birthday parties require you to be a member to participate.
- FREE parking.
- This benefit is available to Contributing Level Memberships ONLY: Supporter, Benefactor and Patron. ACM Reciprocal Network is a discounted admission to over 200 other participating Children's museums: 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people and additional visitors must pay the current admission price.
- Any infant over the age of 3 months must be included in the membership at the time of purchase.
Membership fees and benefits are always subject to change without notice!