Group Visit Basics
- To make a reservation, call (901) 458-2678, Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Group Rate: $7.00 per Child for organized public or private school groups, churches, daycares, summer camps and scouts of 10 or more Children – no deposit required.
- Families and individuals are not eligible for any group rates. Advance reservations are required in order to receive the group rate! School Programs require additional fees. Groups are not allowed in the 4 & Under toddler area, H2Oh! Splash Park, Bankshot Basketball, or Outdoor PlaySpace.
- Adult chaperones are required in a ratio of 1:5 and are admitted free of charge with an advance group reservation. Adults over the 1:5 ratio are $7.00 each. Teachers are counted as chaperons.
- If you make a reservation seven days in advance, you will receive a written confirmation including a packet of important information for your group.
- Food and drink may only be consumed in designated areas and outside the museum buildings.
- We are proud to offer a smoke-free environment both inside our buildings and on our grounds. Please inform all adults in your group. Thank you for your cooperation!
- The museum is accessible to all. So that we may better serve you, let us know if anyone in your group requires extra assistance or accommodations.
- Special Note: A museum membership cannot be used for group admission. Museum members are part of your group and will be included in your group’s attendance count.
Museum visits for groups are two hours and are scheduled during the following time slots. Please arrive 15 minutes early for a brief orientation.
- 9:30 - 11:30 AM
- 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- 12:30 - 2:30 PM
- 1:30 - 3:30 PM
- 2:30 - 4:30 PM
To book your group visit, click here.